Friday, April 23, 2010

::clothes line::


Lily pressured me to set "help the earth goals" and I told her I would help by drying at least one load of laundry on the line when ever humanly possible. So all her dresses got the line treatment.  I hope I get little dresses on my clothes line for many more years.  (You might ask, where did she come up with the term "help the earth goals"? - the Disney Channel would be the answer she gave me.) 






My dear friend Megan took a picture of her clothes drying in Japan and it inspired me to take a similar picture in my back yard.

1 comment:

  1. Lily's dresses look perfect on the line. beautiful. somehow in japan it mostly looks sloppy, hence my need to color organize so it looks a little better. hmmm, i just remembered i have laundry to do.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails