Tuesday, June 22, 2010

::flip flops::



I was driving around with the kids the other day and I needed a bribe to keep them in line.  Yes, great parenting, but sometimes you have to do whatever it takes.  I don't bride with candy (but sometimes with ice cream).  So I told them that if they were good for the boring errands than I would give them each a ten dollar limit and take them to the craft store.  Then they could pick out what every they wanted within their budget.  They loved that!  I will do it again.




Emma picked out two dollar flip flops and three dollars worth of ribbon.  She is so cute, because she thought it was hot stuff that she was under budget.  How come some kids just have an awareness of money?  




She sat down on the couch that night and worked on putting them together.  She did it all herself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails