Thursday, June 24, 2010

::stepping stones::



In the bribery trip to the craft store last week I pick up some cement stepping stones for the kids to do.  I don't usually like to do craft kits, they are too structured, but I felt like the kids would take these and run with them.  Which I was right about.  They went and dug out a ziplock of shells and some old Disney pins that had the backs broke off.  (Were they were hiding these I would like to know, cause that is exactly the kind of stuff I throw away.)
  


When Emma went to put them in the garden I got too nervous about them actually being stepped on, so we put them in with the cucumbers.  Who started growing over them as fast as possible.  




I just love looking at the size differences.  Maybe next year there will be a little tiny hand print in the group.  (Not the dog.)









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails