Monday, July 26, 2010

::I give up::

I want to confess.  I don't finish everything I start.  I am not very into wreaths but I saw this one and I loved the colors and textures.  I had a vision of it hanging on the main door during every ones birthday weeks.  But six bags of balloon and three boxes of pins latter... I gave up.  


If I carry on this wreath will end up costing me...
Wreath $2.50
Balloons 18 bags X $2 = $36
U Pins 12 boxes X $2 = $24
Total = $62.50

Bummer.  It was going to be cool.  The directions don't make it sound so needy.  I wonder were I went wrong.   

2 comments:

  1. Hey Brooke,
    I just read your post and it instantly reminded me of this (http://www.bluecricketdesign.net/2010/07/sock-wreath.html) could you do this to the rest of it. It would greatly decrease the amounts of balloons and pins you need, and I think it may still look cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have a craft room full of 'amazing' projects that for one reason or another didnt get finished. hate that...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails