Tuesday, August 10, 2010

::big bubbles::

This was a really fun little shortie activity. 
All we needed was two sticks we pulled out of the burn pile, eye hole screws, a washer, and cotton cloths line.

Cut one length of rope for the top and make a second piece double its length to get your bottom length of rope.
Thread the washer through the bottom rope.
Tie them both to the eye holes.

Soak them in bubble mix and play away!
A little tip - I had to shorten my initial ropes.  They were so big that the bubbles would just pop before me could even blow them.  

We filled a small bucket with bubble mix.

The kids loved them.  

Max got the bubble wand while Lily played with the large wand.  He was being extra cute.  
"My vaan!"  My wand.
His talking has greatly improved but some things still have room to grow.  

They were so sweet together.  




4 comments:

  1. no way!!!!

    how cool is this!

    your pictures are so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it...that's awesome! Love (is it your daugther?) her dress, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun. That's great you made it yourself and didn't have to purchase one of those big wands.

    Elisabeth
    http://homeschoolblogger.com/timbuck2mom/

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my we have to do this! my girls would just love it...great fun for all ages!
    Thanks so much for linking up to "AP Tuesdays" @ New Nostalgia! Hope to see you again next Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails