Monday, October 25, 2010

::6 weeks::

Dear Nugget,

Everyone is excited to meet you.  Daddy doctor sent me a letter that he can't wait for a picture of you.  I can't wait either!  Are you a little boy or girl?  My early vote is boy.  

Your still being pretty peaceful, but I expect to start barfing my brains out soon.  Lily and Max loved making me barf.  I can't wait for you to meet them.  They such amazing people, I hope you are just like them, but if you could skip the barfing stuff I would appreciate it.  But if you can't I already forgive you.

Is it bad that I am already planning your newborn photoshoot?  I have big ideas!  I hope you are pretty willing.

Love you,
Mommy  

1 comment:

  1. planning ahead? is there such a thing? aren't you already planning nugget's big sister's sweet 16th birthday party? do you seriously have to wait FOURTEEN more weeks to find out boy or girl?! give your baby a pat from auntie megs.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails