Thursday, October 21, 2010

::bat invites for the not happening party::

I spent a good chunk of time cutting out these bats.
And I talked several people into helping me.
I made 23.  With love.
And shipped them off to school.
Some how Lily managed to loose them.
At first I was ticked.
Now I decided that it doesn't matter.
So - no Halloween party.
But the invites were really cute. 

 This was the first draft.  
Smart Shelly came up with  poem.  She is amazing at that.  
But it really wanted some sparkle.

So I added purple glitter around the circle.

Then folded in the wings.

I really like how they turned out.  Even if they never get used.  



2 comments:

  1. Oh no! No party? Why not just get some premade ones & carry on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I love how it folds and opens up like a bat (or Dracula) would do it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails