Tuesday, October 12, 2010

::the best owl party ever::


This is my buddy Gabe.
He just turned one.  
Not only do I love his Mommy, but I got to be the photographer at his party.
Link here and here to see my previous photo shoots of him

His Auntie Shelly made his wonderful invites.
Link here to see her blog.


Here is Gabe's extra stunning Mommy.
Link here to see her blog.









His smash cake!




The most creative cupcakes!!
Emily did such a good job.



More great owls!
Handmade by Emily, from her own template!



Face mask station.

Pumpkin decorating.

Owls!  Again, made by Emily!
I loved these and I colored my very own.  

PonyTails and FishScales


Chic on a Shoestring Decorating

UndertheTableandDreaming 

6 comments:

  1. what a PERFECT birthday party! so very Emily to have such a warm and adorable party, so like Brookie to take beautiful pictures. you two are just lovely lovely friends! LOOOOVE the owl theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow she did an amazing job! It looks perfect without trying too hard, ya know? And I obviously love little adorable buddies named Gabe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Owl Cupcakes are me FAVORITE!!! WHat a lucky dude Gabe is! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is so cute - those cupcakes are adorable!

    Melissa
    http://www.burstsofcreativity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! i am your newest follower from the weekend linky!!! I love finding new blogs and yours is lovely!! You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    This is so adorable!!! GREAT JOB!! my son is about to turn one in a couple weeks. I hope my party comes out as good as yours

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails