Friday, October 15, 2010

::lily and the-max go camping::

Sorry.   This post is long.
(I'm not really that sorry.) 

I took my camera and I had a BLAST playing around with settings trying out new things.


The shorties could note escape, so I could shoot and shoot and shoot.


This kid finally gave up and let me go crazy.







He didn't want his feet to get muddy.




Getting a breathing treatment and watching a movie.


My favorite picture.
I edited out the scratch but then changed my mind and left it in.  
He is a big tough boy after all.  







Which one is your favorite???

4 comments:

  1. they r all so fun!!! my fave is the 4th up from the bottom!! fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Brookie! My favorites ... Lily tucking her hair behind her ear and Maxo eating a cookie!! LOVE them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many beautiful photos. I too am dreaming of the same camera. Maybe it should be a "I"m having your baby" gift. : )
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Max tied to a tree - He looks so much like you in that shot.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails