Saturday, October 30, 2010

::not pretty::

It has not really hit me yet that there is an actual bun in my oven.  I have carefully picked flattering pregnancy pictures of myself to post previously but here is some truth -


1.  I never had maternity pictures done with the other two.  My belly is really very pretty when stretched.  It is round and even and no stretch marks - but it is gigantic.  I have a very short torso and I carry like a whale.  


2.  I feel SO pretty when I am super prego.  In my mind I really am stunning.  Then I see a picture of me with no neck and I wonder how I figured that out.  But I just want to skip and jump with joy at the prettiness of me when I am pregnant - not jump high, but still.  How do I get into that state of disillusionment?


3.  Because I am already starting to show.  Which is not funny for a six week prego.  20 weeks = cute.  6 weeks = kind of gross.  But I seriously have done nothing different so far.  I am staying away from Qdoba and trying to be good.  But my belly is already bumping into things.  


ps - I am really excited to feel nugget move.  That makes him real and then we can really get all bonded up.  


WITH OUT FURTHER ado HERE IS ME LOOKING LIKE CRAP!
But seriously happy as a clam
And about 33 weeks pregnant with Lily.
(I look so bad in the 41 week one that I chickened out about posting it)



2 comments:

  1. your smile might be the most beautiful thing in the world, brooke. you are stunning, its a disillusion to say you aren't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously?? That's the worst you've got? Then I think you're pretty darn cute preggo!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails