Friday, December 31, 2010

::15 weeks::



Dear Nugget,

I can really feel you moving and grooving now days.  Lots of my fellow pregos are finding out what they are having but I am holding out till Feb 3rd.  The bigger you are the better the picture.  The more I trust what they find via ultrasound.  But I am BUSTING to find out if you are a boy or girl.  

Daddy and I turn in our genetics test tomorrow.  We get to find out who is the carrier for galactosemia.  Keep your tiny little fingers crossed that it is just one of us.  

I hope you like gardening because Mommy is obsessed with her garden for the summer already and you better play along.  Please???  I am getting you a sling and we can garden together.  I have also decided that I am going to hiring the neighbor girl to take your big sibs to the town pool and to lunch twice a week so we can have some time together this summer.  Don't be too mad at me little guy, but I have to get back to work quick after you are born.  So I will have enough PTO to go to Disney World with you in October.  I never took long leaves with your sister and brother.  Sorry that you will not get one either, but it will be worth it to go to Disney.  

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails