Monday, January 3, 2011

::16 weeks::


Dear Gwen/Jack,


Thanks buddy.  Seriously.  I forgive the morning yak fest.  It passes quickly.  But thanks for letting me have most of my normal amount of hyper active energy back.  I missed it and so did the other shorties. 


I am still really excited to find out if you are a boy or girl.  I think I am going to try the drano test, just to see what it says.  More details about that to come. 


I am very excited to meet you, in do time.  With that said I have to say that by this point in my pregnancy with Lily I had her entire room perfect and done.  By 24 weeks Max was set and ready.  But I have a feeling that it is not going to roll out that way with you.  I gave away all my baby stuff after Max, and now I am too cheap to rebuy it all.  I think you will never know what it is to have something new except at your birthday and Christmas.  I also don't think you are ever going to care.  All your baby stuff is going to come from Once Upon a Child (a used baby items store) and you will never know the difference.  (Or Craigs List)


Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Would love your artistic help - we are going to move Jack to a bigger room and make it an easy transition to a "big boy" room and then the new baby will get his own room...probably different than what we did for jack...help!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails