Wednesday, April 27, 2011

::better::

I am so much better.

And I have no idea why.


Am I just distracted by shorties, and goaties, and new puppies, and gardens, and josh, and good friends?


Is it spring?


I feel like me live in Seattle. Raining every day.


BUT SOSOSO GREEN, it even smells green.


Is it the post partum/PTSD passing?


Is it my onions and peas starting to show?


I am just SO glad to have my brain back.


I missed it desperately.


(if you have no idea what I am recovering from check my infant loss label)






With that said –


Here is a list of things I want to get done ASAP


Clean family room, playroom, kitchen, art room


Get the kids prescriptions renewed and weigh adjusted (asthma meds)


Get the goats tattooed for fair and dewormed


Get the new puppy to the vet


Do at least two letters for my alphabet wall


Get Lily back in riding lessons


Start making tomato cages


Make schedule to finish all the planting by mothers day

4 comments:

  1. We are so glad to hear it! We think of you very often. We are forever greatful for the care you gave to our children and to us! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I last saw you, you were glowing! That makes me so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busy, busy, busy. Glad to hear that you are feeling more back to normal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. NOT GLOWING!!! Just sparkling. So glowing yet.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails