Wednesday, June 8, 2011

::feet::


I always keep my toes done.  
I'll let my eyebrows go sometimes, but my feet are ALWAYS done.
And in the summer they are always dirty.  Very dirty.  Because I only garden in flip flops.
I have no reason why.
And see all the little cuts on the tops?  I don't even know how I got them.  
You should see the bottoms.  STAINED with dirt and mulch and who knows what else.  

Lily and I have a summer motto -
"If the water in the shower doesn't start out muddy you didn't play hard enough."

1 comment:

  1. I need a pedicure so badly right now... Time to put it on my to do list. Next week as the last week before I go on vacation to Norway I will take a day to myself to run errands (shopping for my mom), get a hair cut and a pedicure. Oooh getting butterflies already.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails