Saturday, August 20, 2011

::cottage garden today::

 I loved the mist this morning.  Stunning.  We have had nothing but brutal sun for weeks and this mist seemed so soft and welcoming.  

The soybeans grew in great and then one morning they were just dead.  I have no idea why.  I am going to have to figure this out for next year.  


 When do I harvest these pretty babies?  I have been digging online about it, but any tips would be welcomed. 

Why are sunflowers so pretty?  I just love them.  

 This gourd is HUGE!


Some of my crazy orange tomatoes coming in.   

Isn't he so handsome?  He was hiding in the mist. 

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm, love the early morning mist. Your veggies look great. Sorry I am of no help when it comes to your questions, but I'm sure there must be someone out there that would know.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails