Tuesday, September 6, 2011

::updates on every one::

Max - The Max loves school.  He still calls his teacher Mrs. Beautiful.  It has been one of the easiest no brainers in a long time.  Stress free. 

Lily - She loves her new teacher.  We have had little to know "signing the book" so far.  Really, very good for her.  The teacher nor principal has called me yet, so that is something.  I feel a little bit out of control with it.  The teacher told me she doesn't really need parent volunteers this year.  For some reason I always feel like I need to know what is going on with Lily.  This is a good lesson in trusting someone else to take care of her.  She is taking baton classes after school and wants to start guitar.  Pretty cute stuff.  

Emma - We have actually seen her a bit more lately.  Not much, but some.  I took the advice of my bloggy friends.  I just text her when we are doing something and invite her to come.  She barely ever does but at least she knows she can.  She still takes the bus to her moms every day after school to sit alone in an empty house instead of coming to our house.   

Josh - He has settled in to his new engineering job well.  The only problem is that he is going to be working a rotating night shift schedule.  Not every night, but some.  I don't like it, but its something we have to do right now.  

Me - The new job... its ok.  Boring.  I miss St Vincent still.  Lots.  But I start cross training to ER on a regular basis soon.  I need something really new.  My little baby is great.  I feel extra crazy right now.  This is the time period that I lost the last baby in.  So I would just like my ultrasound on Friday.  I want to know that everything is good, the gender is just an extra bonus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails