Thursday, February 2, 2012

::baby food garden::

this little man already knows all about veggies
I love gardening.  LOVE it.  This year I happen to have a little baby person that should be coming up on his first solid food time about the time that most of my garden is coming to maturity.  I need to make sure that I grow plenty of:

Sweet potato's
Carrots
Butternut Squash
Apples
Pears - should have lots this year as we had none last year
Black beans
Broccoli
Eggplant
Green beans
Pea's
Potato
Tomato
Zuchinni
Melon's (my mouth just watered)
I can't grow everything Quinn is going to eat in his first year.  That's not my goal.  Some of my fruits, like blueberry's, are not mature enough and other things like alvacado don't grow here.  But it will be fun to grow lots of what he eats.  Any one want to place their produce order with me for the year?

2 comments:

  1. UM YES! Sweet potatoes, potatoes and squash! I suck at gardening! I am "really dumb" in my best Antoine Dodson voice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you ever wanted to do some sharing of green beans . . . . . :) Actually some time we might plan a visit so you can give us a garden lesson!
    Maybe start out with green beans and cherry tomatoes.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails