Sunday, January 6, 2013

::garden plan 2013::










I can't wait for my cottage garden this year!  We built this pretty little thing in April of 2010 and it has been my obsession since.  Every year I try do a better and better job of perfecting the balance of production and pretty.  I added more strawberry's last year that should mature this year.  I can't wait for that.  If the whole thing was strawberry's we wouldn't have enough.  Good thing we are putting in a 25ft/5ft raised bed in the orchard garden. 
This year I will be starting a pretty large hoop house too, so I don't have to worry as much about cramming the Cottage Garden as full as possible.  I really want to focus on making it as pretty and edible as possible.  I'll be sprinkling in flowers were ever a blank spot presents itself.    


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails