Tuesday, January 15, 2013

::personal growth::


 January is a time of self reflection.

I have some changes I would like to see in myself in 2013.  Goals to work toward. 

First and foremost - I have got to focus seriously on my weight.  I am at my largest nonpregnant size.  What a waste of time.  I have too many things I want to do this summer to be slow and chubby.  I need to loose at least 30lbs.  Ideally 50.  But I have to get that 30 gone.  I have been pregnant, depressed, pregnant, and breast feeding.  Its not a perfect excuse but it will do.  My own weight was just not anything I cared about.  Now its time to care.  I'm not sure exactly how I am going to do it, but I will.   

Second - its time to care about my emotional wellness.  I have been on survival mode since we lost our baby and now its time to take this new person I have become and establish some new friendships.  I have grown to love these crazy girls that I work with.  I need to put myself out there and ask them to have dinner after work some times.  I need to set up couples play dates.   I need to start making new friendships with people who I have something in common with.  I'm excited to give it a shot.  It's been awhile since I had the drive to maintain friendships properly.  I'm ready to change that.   

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails