Monday, March 18, 2013

::ducks and rabbits::

Shooter the pony sold last week.  He went to a wonderful family.  But I am going to miss his furry face. I also sold two of my pygmy goat breeding does, since I am flipping done with breeding those monsters.  They are going to a really good home too.  The are staying here for another three weeks till the baby is ready to be weaned.  

We picked up our show rabbit.  A handsome Holland Lop named Jinx.  Lily is taking really good care of him.  And our duckling finally hatched!!  We went and picked them up yesterday.  They may be the cutest creatures I have ever seen.  I can't wait for them to have their own babies.  I hope we get our chickens in time, but if not we will live this year with out them.  



The duckling stayed inside for about two hours but Quinn would not leave them alone for one second.  We took them out into the tack room.  They have a heat lamp and they seem very happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails